Last Year’s Patriots Ride raised $16,230 for the Reynolds VFW Post 7599. Here is a breakdown of how that money was used to help and support local active military and veterans.
* Deployed Military – $1,600.00
* Scholarships to Veteran Families – $2,000.00
* Local Veterans in need of financial support – $2,600.00
* Supporting Hermitage National Guard Unit – $1,500.00
* Towards Marzano Poker Run – $500.00
* For Local Hospitalized Veterans – $700.00
* Local Veteran’s Emotional Support Dog – $200
* Guardians Nest – $200
* Relocating Disabled Veteran – $1500
* Wheelchair Ramps for Local Veterans – $2,500
The remaining balance of $3,500 is budgeted for Emergency Support. Come out on August 17th to help us raise even more this year to help with our local Veterans, active military, and scholarship fund for the kids of Mercer County.